dresteve2000
dresteve2000, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  10+ years of Desktop, Laptop, and Server troubleshooting and support.
71208907

I understood when I bought YOUVIEW that I would be able to

Customer Question

I understood when I bought YOUVIEW that I would be able to to watch programmes that I missed however I am finding that certain programmes are unable to be shown due to an error according to BBC iplayer when I try to connect. The programme I have been trying to get is "Holiday of my Lifetime with Len Goodman which is shown on BBC 1 at 3-30.I was trying to view the 30th March episode. An friend who lives locally can get these programmes.
Category: Computer
Expert:  dresteve2000 replied 2 years ago.
Customer:

Hi, I am A. Stevens here to help with your question!

Customer:

Is your youview software installed on your Windows 7 computer?

JACUSTOMER-dxlsignz- :

Yes

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I bought YOUVIEW inthe understanding I would be able to watch programmes that I had missed.The fact that the box cannot give me recent programmmes is not my problem but talktalks problem and I do not wish to pay for any advice.I only recently bought the box and am disappointed with the need to pay for advice I therefore wish to cancel my application for advice

Not a problem...if you want to cancel your application for advice simply select "OK Service" below to close the question. Once the question is marked complete, you can request a refund from customer care. Have a great day and good luck with your device!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Ple ase cancel my membership of JustAnswer,as of today.

Please direct your inquiry towards JA Customer Care, I apologize I can't assist with this.