Netman70
Netman70, Network Administrator
Experience:  I work as a Network administrator, Supporting all computer systems
63572512

I have Kindle HD Fire which has been blocked purportedly by

I have Kindle HD Fire which has been blocked purportedly by the United Kingdom Police and will only be unblocked if I pay a £100.00 fine by typing in the Voucher number of a UKash voucher purchased in any newsagent. It is clearly a scam and I would rather scrap my Kindle and buy another one than pay out to these scammers. Please advise what action I should take as when I awitch on my Kindle all I can get is this Police message to pay a fine.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Netman70 replied 2 years ago.
Netman70 :

Hi, Welcome to just answers, My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Netman70 :

check this video out it will help you... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LK-QjOF0Cg

Customer:

Many Thanks it has appeared to be unlocked and is currently restoring all info. I am happy to pay the agreed one off payment of £21.00. But I do not wish to subscribe to a monthly scheme. Would you please advise that I am only paying for a single fix and that I am not signing up for a monthly scheme. Many Thanks.

Customer:

Mr Victor Tilley.

Netman70 :

Single fix it is then,,Glad it worked for you..Thanks for using just answers have a great day!