Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

Mr Rath, David Leigh-Howarth here again. Could you tell

HI Mr Rath, David Leigh-Howarth here again. Could you tell me or assist me how to transfer files from my Verbatim drive to my Surface Pro 3 The files are up to date and were transferred from my PC which is using Windows 8.1 which is the same system used on my Surface Pro 3
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
This is no different to a PC.
You connect the drive to a USB port on the Surface. The surface will then detect the drive and you can then copy the files from the drive to the surface's internal hard drive. The same as if you were doing it on the PC
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

|Ok I will have a go Thanks

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Your welcome David
Let me know if you have any problems please