Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I have been able to click into my account immediately by

Customer Question

I have been able to click into my account immediately by clicking gmail. My account is *****@******.***. I am now being asked to create a new account from a new screen. I am becoming very angry that I cannot access my account straightaway. Can you help, please? I want to access my account in the previous way and not have this new screen telling me that someone else has my account ID. I am that person!!! Yours in anger and frustration Michael xxxx

Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
It appears you were signed out of your account Michael, and now your trying to make a new account with the same details.
We can solve this easily, so no problem, I'll help you with this.
First, open your web browser and go to www.gmail.com
To the left of the Create an account button in the top right is Sign in.
You click on this and then click Add Account.
Enter your username and password ***** sign in.
Then it will be back to how it use to work for you.
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
Let me know the results please