Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

please help as i'm still a "L"this email address "

Customer Question

please help as i'm still a "L"this email address "*****@******.***" has hacked into my IPad and i can't access anything. I am receiving alot of emails from dating sites. Please can you help? I am the owner of this IPad and my email addresses are *****@******.*** *****@******.***. which sites is he accessing using my addresses? And can you send me list of all of them and then how do I stop all this? I am not that good on using my IPad yet thanks *****@******.***
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
We cant see which sites he is accessing, but you ened to remove the email address you do not want on your iPad.
To do this, go to Settings, Mail and press on the problem email account.
Then press on Delete account and it will then be removed from the iPad so you wont receive the emails for it.
If you have any problems doing this, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

*****@******.*** isn't using his own email address he uses mine either *****@******.*** or *****@******.*** and then deletes i know he has used dating and chat sites p/c world told me so what sites have been on this device plz

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
It is never going to be possible to see this.
For this you would need to have access to ever web server on the internet (there are millions) and their log files, but regardless websites do not record email addresses.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Please cancel me from this subscription