cvd4311
cvd4311, Computer Analyst
Experience:  I have a BA in CIT with over 14 years experience.
20109878

My first Kindle will not charge. I put the lead in and get

My first Kindle will not charge. I put the lead in and get the orange light, after a few hours I get the green light but still have the picture on the screen showing that it needs to be charged.
Category: Computer
Expert:  cvd4311 replied 2 years ago.
cvd4311 :

How old is your Kindle and which kindle is it?

Expert:  cvd4311 replied 2 years ago.
Which Kindle edition do you have so that I might help you some more on what the problem could be.
One thing you can do is to see if another power cord will charge it (yours might be defective).
Expert:  cvd4311 replied 2 years ago.
May I ask why you RATED bad? I need more information to help you out. What kind of Kindle do you have?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Your advice did not work.
Expert:  cvd4311 replied 2 years ago.
I am sorry I didn't give you any advice except for you to change your power cord. I still need to know what Kindle edition that you have to help you out. If you can give me that then I can help you with the problem of it not charging.