Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

please tell me where I can obtain a user manual Samsung

please tell me where I can obtain a user manual for our Samsung np300e blu 13. would a mouse be useful to avoid errors with the very sensitive touchpad?
*****@******.***
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
The manual you can download from my link below
http://www.samsung.com/us/support/owners/product/NP300E5A-A01UB#
But if you want to stop the issue with the touchpad, you use a program called touch freezes which stops the touchpad working while you type.
You can get that program free from my link below
https://code.google.com/p/touchfreeze/
You install it then it stops the touchpad working automatically while you type
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Hi there Terence
Can you return to your question here please.
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

thank you for your expert help. this is very useful. I have just one further question: every so often the screen comes up with a message from Norton saying that we no longer have Norton security. but we pay monthly to aol uk security suite to protect our data. we don't want to pay twice over for the same service.

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ok, thats for a different service Terence (AOL and Norton).
You can just ignore the message if you do not wish to pay it