Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

Every time I send an E.Mail it just disappears,this is an ever

Customer Question

Every time I send an E.Mail it just disappears,this is an ever day occurence I have just had the ac/changed to my name as my husband has just passed away I do wish I hadnt paid the £77 to tranfer it into my name and gone to another company I am getting so frustrated with the service can you HELP
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 2 years ago.
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.
Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.
Do you want it to be saved in your sent items and who is the email with?
Optional Remote Connect Service - Quick Resolution
Would you like me to remotely connect to your computer and fix the issue - The remote service will be an additional service for $34 but will allow me direct access to work on your issue and fix it (while you watch on your screen). If you need remote service, reply with the words "i want remote"
If you do not need the remote service, then simply provide me the requested information above. If you need remote service reply me with the words "i want remote".
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I do want it saved if po ssible it was to [email protected]

We can save it, and this is dependent on your -email- client. May i know which email application are you using to access emails @ talk talk
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

by the standard method

There are too many methods and it is not possible to provide steps for a standard method, we need to be specific please.