Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

I can't get into my Free Kindle books, because I don't know

I can't get into my Free Kindle books, because I don't know the number of my WIFI.
Can you help me please
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem. let me know when you are ready i will remote access and will be able to pull up your routers password ***** then you can try entering it on your kindle then it will work.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am ready
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
open google type in teamviewer and hit enter click on the teamviwer link and install teamviwer and let me know the 9 digit "your id" and password ***** i will be able to connect.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Is this for my Kindle Reader?
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
you need your router password ***** connect the kindle to the network correct?
that is what you want right?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
that is what i am trying to get your router password ***** that you can connect the kindle to the internet.
i believe we are chatting on a computer if yes then install teamviewer and let me know the id and password ***** teamviwer.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No I'm on my iPad
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
we cant get connected on ipad i will give you steps to follow
let me know the make and model number of the wireless router then i will be able to give you the steps to follow on your ipad, i believe your ipad is conencted to the same router and having internet access.
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
let me know the make and model number of the wireless router then i will be able to give you the steps to follow on your ipad, i believe your ipad is connected to the same router and having internet access.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thompson ST 585v6
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
Login to the Thomson ST585v6sl Router
to do so open the web browser
type in where you have the http://192.168.0.1
you will get a username and password ***** enter
You need to know the username and password ***** login to your Thomson ST585v6sl. All of the default usernames and passwords for the Thomson ST585v6sl are listed below.
Thomson Usernames Thomson Passwords
unknown unknown
Enter your username and password ***** the dialog box that pops up.
You should now see the Thomson ST585v6sl Home Screen
Under Home Network you will see wireless network click on it there you will see the ssid of the router and the password ***** is the 2 things you need to connect any wifi device to your router the SSID and the Password.
close the screen and then you try to connect make sure the password ***** ***** in correct form as they are case sensitive.