Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I am unable to connect to kindle store. I have no idea what

Customer Question

I am unable to connect to kindle store. I have no idea what my password ***** ***** such a long time.
Also I keep getting three items in my basket which I have already received.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Byron replied 2 years ago.
Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist. I've certainly forgotten many passwords after not have to use them for long periods of time. You can reset your Amazon password ***** the "Forgot Your Password" link on the page below:
-
http://tinyurl.com/Change-Amazon-Password
-
Please let me know if you need more clarification. I will always do my best to answer your question. Your satisfaction is my top goal. If you are not satisfied with the answer I provide, for any reason, please allow me to continue to help you (or recommend you for another expert or refund) rather than giving a negative rating. A positive rating is always appreciated.