Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

I have a Toshiba laptop 7 years old it has never been serviced

I have a Toshiba laptop 7 years old it has never been serviced and i seem to be getting a lot of trouble with it at the moment,it says i have errors on page i have no idea how to correct this i am 75 and still quite a novice would you know where i can take it to have it looked at in the area of Camned london my wireless connection is with talk talk and it seems to be working okay but cannot get on to internet because of these errors
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** i will be the expert working with you today.
Let me know which browser you are using IE, firefox or chrome.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Iam not sure which browser i am using when i can get on the internet it tells me my browser needs updating i thought i had done this but it is still telling me browser needs updating i am unable to open my emails i have a virgin email address although i am with talk talk

Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
open chrome browser and follow the steps given below and let me know how it goes.
In the top-right corner of the browser window, click the Chrome menu Chrome menu
Select Settings.
At the bottom, click Show advanced settings.
Under the section "Reset settings,” click Reset settings.
In the dialog that appears, click Reset.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Very Sorry Michelle but do not know how to open Chrome browser i am now in my email have lost page where i was conversing with you

Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
we have an additional service to your existing email support is remote assistance. let me know if you want to opt for a remote assistance with a small additional charge. I will remote access and will fix the problem right in front of you and you can sit and watch.
we provide 100% customer satisfaction.