Ask a Computer Question, Get an Answer ASAP!
no joy having used your suggestion. Could wi-fi network be relevant. Using virgin media
yes, your new kindle will need to be connected to wifi in order to register the kindle. I believe your email and password ***** correct for your Amazon account. You will need to know your wifi user name and password ***** connect the kindle.Your default Wireless network name and password ***** printed on back of your Virgin Media Super Hub. Your wireless network name would be printed as SSID (Service Set Identifier) and Wi-Fi password (Network Key) would bePassphrase
Try this on the kindle please>
* To connect to Wi-Fi follow these steps:
* Tap the Quick Settings icon
* Select Wi-Fi.
* Ensure Wireless Networking switch is in the on position. *
Your home network should appear in the list.
* Tap the name of your network. A lock symbol will appear next to your network if it requires a password.
* Enter the characters of the password ***** the onscreen keyboard.
* If you need help locating your password ***** me know.
* Then Tap Connect.
* In the future your Kindle will automatically connect to the network that was most recently used.
Still no joy. Using amazon log in and password ***** still being told password ***** Have tried to create a new account but no success.
Have been able to enter list of books I am hoping to read on laptop so some good news
Success! Used info from back of router Thanks for help