Josh
Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Expert for over 10 years
50836188

Can you retrieve deleted messages from a Samsung chat through

can you retrieve deleted messages from a Samsung chat through the laptop? the phone has no sim
Category: Computer
Expert:  Josh replied 2 years ago.
Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Do you mean a text message?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes

Expert:  Josh replied 2 years ago.
What is the make/model of your cellphone?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Samsung chat 335 I think

Expert:  Josh replied 2 years ago.
Thank you, Pat.

Unfortunately, that phone is fairly basic and does not have any recovery software that can be used to retrieve deleted data such as text messages.

I wish I had better news for you but please understand that I am only the messenger and I can only provide accurate answers even if they are "bad news." Please use the rating system to rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

so u cant plug it in an get any data?

Expert:  Josh replied 2 years ago.
No, there isn't any software available to retrieve deleted data for your phone since it is an older basic phone. Newer phones such as iPhone or Galaxy offer programs that can retrieve data. (Smartphones)
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

is there anyway to get any info my husband seems to think he can just want make sure he cant!!

Expert:  Josh replied 2 years ago.
No, there isn't. The ONLY way to get something off the account at this point would be through a subpoena to your cell phone carrier which is near impossible to obtain.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

my husband says he has paid £45 to get my fone opened up! so he defo wont get anything? sorry so worried

Expert:  Josh replied 2 years ago.
I am not sure what you mean by "get your fone opened up" -- Your question was very specific asking if you can retrieve deleted messages and the answer is No.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

by opening it up I meant retrieving all messages that had ever been sent that have been deleted

Expert:  Josh replied 2 years ago.
Unfortunately, the answer is still that it cannot be done.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

thank u so much for all ur help

Expert:  Josh replied 2 years ago.
You are very welcome! Please be sure to rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit