Viet - Computer Tech
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

What software do you recommend / suggest video

Customer Question

What software do you recommend / suggest for downloading video from Facebook ?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 2 years ago.

Hello John! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

- You can download and install the RealPlayer software:

http://www.real.com/resources/download-video/

- Also, there is a way to download facebook videos without installing any software. Please click on the website below for video instructions:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kU7SeIyMMIA

Please let me know. Thank you.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

How do I change the folder that downloads are stored to. ie at the moment it is Users/John/Cloud etc etc I want it to be changed to D:\Facebook - Downloads

In Firefox, click on menu (click on the 3-bar icon at the upper right corner in Firefox), then click on Options, then click on the General tab at the top, then click on the button Browse..., and select / create the folder where you want to save downloads to. (If needed, create the Facebook folder in the D: drive first.) Please let me know. Thank you.