Bryan
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

My mobile, Sony M2 came with Kindle already installed. How

My mobile, Sony M2 came with Kindle already installed. How do I get access to book from my Kindle Fire HD 8.9?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question.
You will first need to register the Kindle for Android app with your own Amazon account (the one you use with the Kindle Fire). To do this:
Open Kindle for Android.
Tap Start Reading.
Enter your Amazon account e-mail address and password.
Tap Sign In.
Once the Kindle app is registered, all of your previously purchased Kindle books (under the same account) will be synced under the "Archive" category automatically.
You don't need to download the Kindle books manually; just select a title and it will be downloaded to the device at once.
If you need more help, please use the Reply tab to continue our conversation.
If you do not require further assistance, kindly do not forget to rate my service accordingly. Thank you!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Where do I find open kindle for android

Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
Hmm, you stated in your question that the Kindle app was already installed on your Sony M2 (Android) device? If so, you just need to open up that app and follow the directions I enlisted earlier.
If the Kindle app is not already installed, just open up the Play Store on your device and search for "Kindle" - download and install the Kindle app accordingly, and you will be able to use it all right thereafter.
If you need more help, please use the Reply tab to continue our conversation. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I open kindle on my mobile and it just wants to sell me books. There is no Start Reading tab.

Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
I see, it looks like you have inadvertently signed in to another account (not the one you use on the Kindle Fire) on the Kindle app on your Sony device. Please do this now:
Open up the Kindle app, and then press the Menu button on your device and select More > Settings, in the list of options that show up.
In Settings, tap "De-register this device", and when prompted, sign out as well.
Done that, check if you are able to sign back in to the correct account thereafter. Do keep me posted.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

That did the trick. Thank you for your assistance. I don't want the free trial, I can't afford the monthly charge. Can I just pay for this session and I don't have to check back to make sure I'm not subscribed?

Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
Okay, perfect! Certainly, if you already signed up for a subscription and want to cancel it now, just follow the directions here:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-cancel-my-subscription
If you have no other questions, kindly do not forget to rate my service below/at the top of this page. Thank you!