Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

Sony Bravia KDL2655500 The picture is too large screen.

Sony Bravia KDL2655500 The picture is too large for the screen. How can I reduce it?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
By pressing the up arrow or down arrow button on the TV remote control you can increase the size of the video to fill the screen or decrease the size of the video and the image will appear only in the center of the screen.
Pressing the up arrow will zoom in and make the video bigger.
Pressing the down arrow will zoom out and make the video smaller.
you will want to zoom out so it fits correctly.
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you. suggested technique has worked satisfactorily

Thank you very much for your prompt help

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Your most welcome Brian
The zoom was set so we just had to unset it.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.