Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I have been trying to find out how I manage to make a phone

Customer Question

I have been trying to find out how I manage to make a phone call on my new lumina 435 orange. I have followed all the steps but keep going round in circles.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
To call you tap the Orange Phone icon then you tap the picture of the globe (its very small) then you can type in a number and call, or you can select a contact and call.
To be helpful, I have provided the user manual here which shows this. You will want to read on Page 57 for making a call
Click me to view
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.