cvd4311
cvd4311, Computer Analyst
Experience:  I have a BA in CIT with over 14 years experience.
20109878

I have recently bought a Kindle Voyage and after performing

I have recently bought a Kindle Voyage and after performing well in all aspects, now tells me it cannot load the store.
I can connect with wifi OK.
If I have to return it what is the address for that purpose?
Robert Gillies
Category: Computer
Expert:  cvd4311 replied 2 years ago.
Press and hold the Power button for seven to ten seconds until the Power dialog box appears, and then hit the Restart. That should then let you load the store.
Expert:  cvd4311 replied 2 years ago.
Try connecting your Kindle voyage to your computer and see if the store will come up there. You might have to re-sync it.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for the information regarding holding the start button down for 10 seconds, then pressing restart.

This worked perfectly and I am grateful to you.

I have only purchased my Voyage within the last four weeks.

At least for the present I am not interested in linking my Voyage up to my computer.

Robert Gillies

Expert:  cvd4311 replied 2 years ago.
If it does it again, just do the same thing and you should have it back. Sometimes when the upgrade comes in the kindle will take items off of it but once you reset it they will come back.
If you are satisfied with my answer please RATE 4 or above.