Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

THERE I GOT THE WINDOWS 7 DISC THIS MORNING . I AM AT PRESENT

HI THERE
I GOT THE WINDOWS 7 DISC THIS MORNING . I AM AT PRESENT RESTORING THE COMPUTER TO FACTORY SETTINGS, WHEN I PUT IN THE WINDOWS 7 DISC IS THE SET UP STRAIGHT FORWARD, REMEMBER I AM NOT IN THE LEAST COMPUTER LITERATE, DO YOU FORSEE ANY PROBLEMS
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you
the windows 7 installation procedure is pretty simple and straightforward
however, just in case you might need help on the process you can open the below link by typing it in the address bar of your browser's window
http://tinyurl.com/ydm4dwt
the link will open a page that has the reinstall process shown step by step with screenshots for easier understanding
let me know if you face any difficulty
please click on a smiley face below or stars above to complete the rating if your question has been answered
Thanks for choosing Just answer