Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

ThereI am on the new computer , i have tried the tutorial

Customer Question

HI there
I am on the new computer , i have tried the tutorial you advised, put the windows 7 disc in, and nothing happening, can i be helped remotely, as i am really hopeless, the reason i joined just answer
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 2 years ago.
Hello,My name is Jason. I look forward to helping you today. May I ask what the problem is that I can help with?Thank you,Jason
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

it is ok now, the computer was not compatible with windows 7, thank you anyway, on the remote help, I have never been asked to pay more for remote assistance is this not covered by the subscription now

Oh, I am glad to hear that your problem is fixed now. If you have any issues in the future, please let me know.