Russell H.
Russell H., Computer System Tech
Experience:  11 years experience
13568747

I was going to buy a book Kindle, but when I went to

Customer Question

I was going to buy a book for my Kindle, but when I went to pay for the book I discovered that my card in the system was out of date. When I tried to change it I found that I couldn't do it. Could you tell me how I can fix this. Thank you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Russell H. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.To change your credit card information - if you are trying to buy a book for your Kindle that is sold by Amazon.com (and if not Amazon.com, then please state what service or website you are trying to buy a book from) - you can update that quite easily by the following steps: 1. log into your Amazon Payments account (if you aren't already.) The address ishttps://payments.amazon.com 2. click on Edit My Account Settings. 3. click Add Edit Or Delete My Credit Cards. 4. click on Edit, to change an already-entered credit card. 5. edit the card information to match current information, then click on Confirm to save the edited changes. 6. NOTE: if you want to change information about the credit card that is not either- Expiration date- Name- Billing information associated w/the cardthen you have to Delete the card, then Add it all in once again. If this answers your question, please rate my Answer - favorably - or Accept my Answer - so that I may be paid for the work I have done on your question. Thanks, ***** ***** luck.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Not any more at the present.

I'm glad if my Answer helped with the problem. Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.com. Feel welcome to return to JustAnswer.com at any time with any other question.