hongkongpom
hongkongpom, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I am a Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technican and skilled in the troubleshooting of computer problems
40928634

I am planning on replacing my Sky subscription

I am planning on replacing my subscription sky with a Humax box - UK. I am networked around the house, three TV's and Plex server with 2 Roku boxes. What would be the best Humax solution, and can I stream recordings across my networked devices? Regards

Category: Computer
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

Hello there,

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes, I am fine to wait Adam.

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Adam

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Adam

Expert:  hongkongpom replied 2 years ago.

Is your plan to use the Humax to receive Freeview please?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Frees at.

Have a look at the Freesat 1000 series range shown in the right hand column:

http://www.humaxdigital.com/uk/products/

They come in different hard drive sizes and they have the ability to stream over a network

A rating is only needed when we are finished. Press "Reply to Expert" to continue with the troubleshooting. Thank you!

hongkongpom, Computer Enthusiast
Experience: I am a Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technican and skilled in the troubleshooting of computer problems
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Great - thank you!