Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I cant remember my gmail password ***** am desperate to find

Customer Question

I cant remember my gmail password ***** am desperate to find it
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your Gmail issues. Are you using a computer to access your Gmail account? Or are you using a smartphone?
Please let me know so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am using my laptop

Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi lasmin,
Thank you for writing back with that information. If your Gmail password ***** saved or remembered by your computer, then these saved information could have been removed causing you to be prompted for the password *****
Can I remotely access your computer so that I can help you recover your Gmail account while you watch?
Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($10.99) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.
Please let me know if you want this remote option.
Best regards,
Jess
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Jess I am sorry I really don't want to continue and request not to pay that twenty eight pounds. I am dis-satisfied.

Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi lasmin,
Thank you for writing back and I am very sorry if you were not satisfied. In fact, we have not started yet and I am very sure that I can help you with this problem of yours.
But I respect your decision if you really want to discontinue this question. But if you change your mind any time, you can reply to me here any time.
Best regards,
Jess