Chris L.
Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience:  Certified Computer expert with over 10 years experience.
51029781

I bought an ASUS X550C in a Notebook from Staples

Customer Question

I bought an ASUS X550C in a Notebook Bundle from Staples on 5/9/2014. The touchpad and card reader has never worked. I use a mouse and USB stick workaround. It is a very good computer otherwise and I want to have it working 100% . It is still under warranty but I am unable to access ASUSTEK UK Limited for the required RMA request form. That is the story ,can you help?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Chris L. replied 2 years ago.
Hello, at this point probably the easiest thing to do is give them a call directly. The UK number is +44-1442265548 . Give them a call and see if you can get your RMA. If they tell you that you must do this online let me know and I can help you further but calling will be your fastest, easiest solution. Let me know if you have any trouble.Thanks,Chris