Russell H.
Russell H., Computer System Tech
Experience:  11 years experience
13568747

I have a version of Paypal on my Mac ipad. I cannot log in

Customer Question

I have a version of Paypal on my Mac ipad. I cannot log in as it will not accept my password. hat do i do?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Russell H. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I would try accessing PayPal from your iPad, using the common web browser application on it, then entering the
www.paypal.com
address and trying to log in from there.

If that works, delete the phony, possibly fraudulent, app or icon labeled 'PayPal'. It is possibly stealing your password ***** in which case, delete it, and immediately use the common web browser to change you PayPay password, so that you may not be scammed of money from your account.
(Be sure to note down your new PayPal password ***** a safe place!)

On the other hand... if your iPad cannot log into PayPal using the common web browser either... then you have a problem with your password. And you need to see if that password ***** on your computer (or other non-iPad device) at all either.

If the password ***** not work anywhere, you have to go through password ***** undoubtedly. The PayPal login page ought to provide this facility, which should work provided that you are legitimately the owner of the account, and follow the steps with patience and step-by-step. (Doing a password ***** hastily is wrong, for certain reasons.)