Sudipto
Sudipto, Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Certificate Course In Computer Maintenance
15197395

I have changed my email, and when I try and do an update,

Hi, I have changed my email, and when I try and do an update, on my IPad, I can't do it as the Kindle app seems to be still using my old email address, and says my I.D password ***** ***** I don't know how to change it. I have been into the Apple Store and was told I need to delete Kindle then re download. The problem is he thought I would lose all my books. Please can you help, if you understand my problem.
Jan Paton
Category: Computer
Expert:  Sudipto replied 2 years ago.
Thank You!! for posting your Question.My name is ***** ***** today I will assist you to solve or identify your problem.

Are you trying to update the email address on the email app or the Kindle app on your Ipad ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
On the kindle App. Any app downloaded since I changed email is fine.
Expert:  Sudipto replied 2 years ago.
So,you cannot login to the app, using your old email address, right ? because you have to login using that and then you can change the email id .
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok I will try thanks
Expert:  Sudipto replied 2 years ago.
Please try it and let me know the result and if you are able to solve the problem then, please remember to give positive rating below this reply otherwise reply me back, so that we can continue the troubleshooting.