Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

There I am looking expert with remote access, I

Customer Question

Hi There
I am looking for an expert with remote access, I am trying to download a windows 7 home premium disc, it is saying it cant load the disk, due to drivers requiring update, I am not computer literate, so don't know what to do
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. What do you mean by "trying to download a windows 7 home premium disc"? Are you trying to copy a disc image from online to your Windows 7 computer? Or are you trying to burn a Windows 7 home premium installer to a blank disc?
I can provide remote access using the additional service offer for 10.99.
Please let me know so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

it is alright I wont bother, I have never been charged extra for remote in the past, it has always been included in my subscription, thank you anyway

Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi George,
Thank you for writing back and I am very sorry about the confusion. Remote access is an "optional" additional service offer which means an extra fee.
Jess
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

that's fine I understand what you are saying , things must have changed, I have used remote several times over the year, and it was included in the subscription, no problem I will try you tube

Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Thanks George. If you need assistance in the future, please let me know, I will be happy to help.
Best regards,
Jess