Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I have used Dragon least 12 years

Customer Question

I have used Dragon for at least 12 years/ For the past two days I have been unable to use YOUR programme-the message has been that the programme is only partially installed and that I should try to open it again .This I have done at least 12 times.
I decided to delete the programme altogether. When I tried to do this on the control
panel I took the uninstall option and received the message that my instructions were proceeding.Nothing happened except that I had the option to allow an unknown to proceed I declined on a number of occasions but finally gave in and allowed the unknown to proceed (with some misgivings).I was asked to supply my personal details until a page askmg for a list of credit cards. At that stage I SIMPLY closed thr programme down Where do I go from here? Should I change my password?
Category: Computer
Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.

Hello! I am IT Miro and I will assist you on this question.

Is Dragon programme still installed on your computer? Also, do you still have its installation disc?
Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.
Hi again!

Do you still require assistance with this issue?

Let me know,
IT Miro