John
John, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in the IT field for the past 8 years. I also worked as a system admin for a construction company for 3 years.
50152684

My computer is very slow to load forefox after opening. Can

Customer Question

My computer is very slow to load forefox after opening. Can it be speeded up?
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble with Firefox. I will try my best to help you Sir/Ma'am does the Firefox work normally after its opened ?Sincerely,JohnNote: - To get my reply quickly refresh this page or you can check your email which also shows a notification email. To reply back to me type in the box below
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes
Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for replying back to meWhich security programs is installed in the PC?May i remote access to your PC and check the issue you are facing directly. You can see what all i am doing in your PC. Let me know so that I can give you the link to do that.Sincerely,John
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I don't know. Yes you can have remote access
Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.
Thank youPlease click on this link http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=c25a0b6c-deb7-43a2-a523-a1654eb776a7 that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it. Then it will ask to launch application click on Run to launch application, if it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Sorry I need to leave this session as I have an appointment. Will contact later
Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.
OK when will you be back because i will go offline after 1hr or we can continue this tomorrow same timeSincerely,John
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Can't do over the weekend.mi will get back to you when free
Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.
No problem sir,I will leave some instructions here please try it when you are back and if that didn't work we can do the remote session when are free after the weekend.Is that OK with you?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
That's fine. Thank you
Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.
Please try the following when you are free.1.Open Firefox and while you are in Firefox please press ALT + H key on the keyboard that will show help options on the top of Firefox2.In that help options click on Troubleshooting information that will open a new tab with Troubleshooting information3.Top right on that page you can see Refresh Firefox click on it4.You will get another window which says Refresh Firefox click on Refresh Firefox in it.That will refresh Firefox and opens a new Firefox browser.Please check Firefox now and see if there is performance improvement and let me know if there is no change then we can check it directly using remote access after the weekend.If it worked please rate me positively using the options just below this reply box or above this page.select the rating and click on submit that will do it. If you need any help in the future please use this link to ask for me http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-john/Sincerely,John