Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I have tried to print something from Barclays bank and for

Customer Question

I have tried to print something from Barclays bank and for some reason the print will not come off the printer and nor will it delete. As a result I am unable to print anything off now they just form a queue behind the print waiting
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 2 years ago.
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.
Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.
How is the printer connected?
Optional Remote Connect Service - Quick Resolution
Would you like me to remotely connect to your computer and fix the issue - The remote service will be an additional service for $34 but will allow me direct access to work on your issue and fix it (while you watch on your screen). If you need remote service, reply with the words "i want remote"
If you do not need the remote service, then simply provide me the requested information above. If you need remote service reply me with the words "i want remote".
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I need remote service

I sent request for remote service. Please accept it then follow steps here to connect with me. Thanks
Please click the link below:
https://secure.logmeinrescue.com/R?i=2&Code=421883
OR >>>CLICK ME<<<
A program called 'support-logmeinrescue.exe' will be downloaded.
Click on the downloaded file and click run.
If asked by system to allow the file to run, select "Yes/Allow/OK"
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

You have succeeded in removing my printer but I only recollect requesting the removal of the print which was jamming the printer. What happens now? I appear to have paid £52.29 And you have not got my printer working I could have left it without payment or printer & would not have been out of pocket by £52.29.I could have managed to uninstall all by myself without your help if that is what it took

I uninstalled it so i can reinstall it but the connection timed out.Your money is safe, if we are unable to resolve the issue you will be fully refunded.
Can you please reconnect with me:
Please click the link below:
https://secure.logmeinrescue.com/R?i=2&Code=683671
OR >>>CLICK ME<<<