Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I have HP deskjet 3050 j610 wireless printer/scanner. In the

Customer Question

I have HP deskjet 3050 j610 wireless printer/scanner. In the past I have managed to use it successfully but lately not so,It won't connect, i got a message to press WPS button on the SKY "router" (assumed it meant modem,where I found it) It counts down,visably from 2mins.to Zero and the instructs me "connection failure ,pressOK and try again" What am I doing wrong? or is it banjacksed?
Category: Computer
Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.

Hello! I am IT Miro and I will assist you on this question.

Do you remember making any changes to your computer or printer/scanner recently?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Sorry for delay, no, I have, not that I remember, made any alterations.

Regards, Mike

Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.
OK.

The printer/scanner will need to be re-installed. Are you able to connect it to your computer using a USB cable? After the re-installation, you can choose wireless connection.

If you want, I can remotely connect to your computer and help you re-install the printer for you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi IT Moro,

Great! I can do that easily but not tonight, can we talk again tomorrow? I have a deadline healthwise,I have to go for medication now. Hoping you can agree to this I will contact you tomorrow,is that OK? Let me know what you want me to do.

Regards, Mike.................

Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.
Sure, no problem.

Whenever you are ready tomorrow, just go to this page and send me a message. I will respond and will send you the instructions on what to do next.

Regards,
IT Miro
Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.
Hi again!

Do you still require assistance with this issue?

Let me know,
IT Miro
Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.
Hi!

Were you able to read my messages sent to you?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Miro,

Sorry about delay, I am unwell at the moment-I wasn't aware you were trying to contact me so often I have been offline.I will contact you when I amwell again.I will ask for your attention.

Regards, Mike

Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.
No problem, Mike.

Just send me a message here whenever you want to continue.

I wish you well!