Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer specialist
62741268

My Kindle Paperwhite 6" High Resolution Display ordered 28

Customer Question

My Kindle Paperwhite 6" High Resolution Display ordered 28 April 2014 stopped working this morning and when I try to use it all I have is an illuminated white screen. Does this mean that it is no longer usable or can it be reactivated? The item is insured with Canopy but I thought that I would seek your advice. My name is***** and my email address is:***@******.*** The order ID on the invoice is (###) ###-####8265100.
Many thanks. (I have made sure that the device is fully charged but it was recently charged anyway).
Category: Computer
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 2 years ago.
Hi, My name is***** will assist you. I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.This is usually caused by a glitch in the firmware and can be resolved by a forced reboot, then your kindle will work normally again. Please try this on your Kindle>press and hold the power button for 20 seconds and then release. After the device has completely turned off, press the power button to restart your Kindle>
Please let me know if this does not work for you, or if you need any other assistance.
Please take a moment to rate my service positively.
Thank you very much!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Your advice has solved my problem. Very many thanks.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Your advice has solved my problem. Very many thanks. Please note that I prefer to use your service on a one-off basis and not sign up to a monthly plan. Best wishes,

Alan Cornish

That's great!
Your welcome!
Please let me know if you need any other assistance.
Thank you very much!