Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer specialist
62741268

My Kindle Paperwhite 6" High Resolution Display ordered 28

My Kindle Paperwhite 6" High Resolution Display ordered 28 April 2014 stopped working this morning and when I try to use it all I have is an illuminated white screen. Does this mean that it is no longer usable or can it be reactivated? The item is insured with Canopy but I thought that I would seek your advice. My name is***** and my email address is:***@******.*** The order ID on the invoice is (###) ###-####8265100.
Many thanks. (I have made sure that the device is fully charged but it was recently charged anyway).
Hi, My name is***** will assist you. I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.This is usually caused by a glitch in the firmware and can be resolved by a forced reboot, then your kindle will work normally again. Please try this on your Kindle>press and hold the power button for 20 seconds and then release. After the device has completely turned off, press the power button to restart your Kindle>
Please let me know if this does not work for you, or if you need any other assistance.
Please take a moment to rate my service positively.
Thank you very much!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Your advice has solved my problem. Very many thanks.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Your advice has solved my problem. Very many thanks. Please note that I prefer to use your service on a one-off basis and not sign up to a monthly plan. Best wishes,

Alan Cornish

That's great!
Your welcome!
Please let me know if you need any other assistance.
Thank you very much!