Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

Camcorder SDR-H80 Model No F91A12056. How can I download drivers

Camcorder SDR-H80 Model No F91A12056. How can I download drivers to use with Windows 8.1 please ?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
There is no driver released for windows 8, but the windows 7 drivers should still work. Unfortunately it is not available for download online and must be purchased from their parts department. Their phone number is ***** 800- 833- 9626 in order to obtain this.
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen or smiley faces, that would be greatly appreciated.