Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

Ref archos 7 tablet(model 6700). I have placed it into the

Ref archos 7 tablet(model 6700). I have placed it into the DVR Station to make a recording through my sky box. The screen is only showing in black and white .It keeps flickering as if trying to change to colour and eventually locks.Can you suggest an answer ? Or should I return device to archos for repair? Many thanks, ***** *****
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
First, are you able to disconnect and then reseat the cables to make sure they are all tightly connected.
Please let me know
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Checked connections and have found start connection into sky box loose. Have re seated start and appears to have fixed problem. Silly me .many thanks
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Good to hear, sometimes helps with a second set of eyes :)
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen or smiley faces, that would be greatly appreciated.