Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

Constantly having to recharge and pages very slow in turning.

Constantly having to recharge and pages very slow in turning. Also pages blanking out sometimes.
It is not that very old.
Also how do you get rid of books that you do not want in cloud.
Thank you. ***** *****.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.
Remove the charger from the Kindle and hold the power button to off for 35 seconds.
Release, then connect the charger and try to use the Kindle.
To remove books from the cloud first note that this deletes them for good so you would have to purchase them again.
To do this, on your computer
Go to Manage Your Content and Devices.
Click here to go to this
From Your Content, change the Show drop-down menu to the appropriate category, if needed.
Select the title(s) that you want to delete, and then select Delete.
To confirm, select Yes, delete permanently.
If you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen or smiley faces, that would be greatly appreciated.