Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

Failed to connect with Windows service.Windows could not connect

Customer Question

Failed to connect with Windows service.Windows could not connect to Group Policy Client Service,This prevents standard users signing on,As an administravtive you can reveiw the system event for log details about why the service did not respond........
This above details comes up on my computer when I am trying to log into Google chrome inorder to make contact with Talktalk.co.uk.
Pleasee Help !!!!!
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
When you say log into Google Chrome, you mean to open it? So when you click on the Google Chrome icon you get this error?
And when did this problem start?