Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

Kindle cannot connect to wi fi

kindle cannot connect to wi fi
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.
Turn off the wireless router power by unplugging the ac adapter and let it sit for 3 mins, re plug it back and let the router boot up that might take 2 mins for the router to be ready.
now press and hold down the routers power button for 35 to 40 seconds it will shut down the power you may wait for few mins and then turn it back on however try to connect this time and let me know it should connect fine if you are entering the correct router security password ***** your kindle.
Please remember rating is only required when we are finished fixing the problem.
Use the reply to expert button to continue the conversation further.