Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

I have a broken Kindle (connection Damage) I have purchased

I have a broken Kindle (connection Damage) I have purchased a new unit which has just arrived. How can I transfer all the books on my old unit to the new Kindle?
Francis Hayes.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.
Its very simple all you have to do is login to your amazon account and then you have to de-register your old kindle first once its deactivated you will have to option to activate the new kindle.
you can go into your amazon account from the new kindle and you can download all you saved or purchased eBooks from there.
copy and paste the link to login to amazon account
http://tinyurl.com/m6jgtrn
I hope I've provided the information you were seeking. If you have any question feel free to ask. Please provide a rating by clicking on the smiley below and hit submit. Please don't rate negatively Instead reply me so that i can continue to help you answer you question further
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have your reply and I am trying to register the new Kindle without much success> Any Ideas?

Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
open the link given below and follow the steps to register the new one.
https://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201242220