Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

No.-15295642-990I have come to a full stop as there is a

No.-15295642-990
I have come to a full stop as there is a mesage saying that another person is using the the email address.
I think this is unlikely and I think that it is likely that this was a result of myself trying to open a new account. Can you help me in this?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Yes it sounds like your by accident trying to open a new account with the same address.
Tell me the part of your email address AFTER the @ symbol please
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

EMAIL ADDRESS IS;_:-***@******.***

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Exactly how are you trying to sign into account James?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Dragon has been on my computer for at least 15 years without any problem whatsoever.I cannot understand why it is asking me to reinstall the programme.i have tried this several times without success.

i am at a complete standstillnot able to uninstall or reinstall

I am certain that the duplication of email addresses is my fault.

incidentally I agreed to a further £14 earlier

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ok, its a little confusing what your actually doing James.
I did not get the confirmation for the additional services, but this would be best for you.
I will re offer it, if you wish to do this, let me know else we will continue here
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
please let me know
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Richard,

I have spent £42 now at this problem and feel that I have come to the point where I could walk away from it altogether by either investing in another voice recognition programme or get a friend of mine to take Dragon out of the registry. Do you see my point? Can we try to resolve this as best we can?

James R

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
James,
Please see this from my point.
you have not even explained the problem you are having, this is the first I hear of Dragon
This is what you have told me
Im willing to help you, but I cant keep asking you over and over to explain the actial problem
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Richard,

Sorry I understood you were aware of what was happening.

The problem is that Dragon intimated that the programme had not been properly installed and suggested I try to reinstall.

How this arose in the

first place I know not as I installed Dragon Naturally Speaking 2 years ago and never touched it since.

I then tried to uninstall the programme many times without success

I was asked if I would allow an unknown publisher to get involved- I declined several times but as I was getting nowhere I finally AGREED.

i WAS ASKED A NUMBER OF QUESTIONS UNTIL A PAGE CAME UP REQUESTInG MY CREDIT CARDS NUMBERS AT THAT STAGE i CLOSED THE PROGRAMME DOWN. THIS IS WHERE WE ARE TO-DAY.

JAMES

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Best you do a system restore to undo all the problems that have occurred and return the computer to working order.
To do this, close all programs
Click start, type in
system restore
press enter
Follow the onscreen steps and perform a restore choosing a restore date from before this problem started (so before 2 days ago)
Let this compete and then try to open Dragon.
Let me know the results please
Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience: Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry