Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

Windows has detected an IP address conflict. Another computer

Customer Question

Windows has detected an IP address conflict. Another computer on this network has the same IP address as my computer. I am told to contact my Network administrator for help in resolving this issue. Can you help??
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
This can happen with your internet router applies the same IP twice.
Remove the power from your internet router and restart your computer.
Once done, the router can then apply the correct IP Address and you will not get this error.
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen or smiley faces, that would be greatly appreciated.