Ashik
Ashik, Computer Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), Professional Experience in Windows, Mac and Linux
16433418

Technition came friday re set router laptop working ok but

technition came friday re set router laptop working ok but my ipad and phone keep saying incorrect password ***** password was pezespada
Category: Computer
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.
Is your laptop connected to the router via WiFi ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes my laptop is via wifi

Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
What version of Windows are you using on it ? Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or 8.1 ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

windows 7

Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
You can get the correct wireless password ***** the Windows 7 PC connected the Wireless Network. Follow the steps below to get the Wireless Password *****
Click on the network/wireless icon at the bottom right of the screen (left to the clock)
From the list of networks, right-click on your wireless network name and click on Properties.
Then click on the Security tab.
Then click the box at Show characters.
This will show the password ***** the text box. Use that password ***** connect your devices to your network.
If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask