Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I tried to open my kindlepaperwhite but cannot remember my

I tried to open my kindlepaperwhite but cannot remember my password. Can you help'
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
If you cannot remember the password, you will have to input the reset password, which will reset the Kindle and return it to new. But once you set it up again and register it like you did when you first received it, you can then get access to your books again.
You need to enter as the password###-##-####
This will then reset it, and you can then set it up again and use it.
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.