Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I renewed my Norton account on 10.04.2015 but changed my e

Customer Question

I renewed my Norton account on 10.04.2015 but changed my e mail address. I now have no Norton cover. my order number is ***** . my ne email address with that order is ***@******.***. Can you fix?
Category: Computer
Expert:  dresteve2000 replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I am A. Stevens here to help with your question!Do you still have access to***@******.*** at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes

OK great, and when you say you have no Norton cover, does your computer show that your subscription/account with Norton is expired?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

YES

Also can you advise what version of Norton you are subscribed to? Is this the product: https://uk.norton.com/norton-security-antivirus
Also, did you order online or in a retail store?
My Norton product shows an incorrect subscription dateIf your Norton product is expired or about to expire after you renewed your Norton product, it is most likely because you purchased a new product instead of renewing your current product. To update your subscription date, you must make sure that you download and install the new purchase.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I ORDERED ON LINE MY SUBSCRIPTION WAS STILL IN FORCE

I understand, so it's possible that your new order is using a different "key", and would need to download and install the version with the latest key. Can you log in to your Norton account online?
You would sign in here: https://manage.norton.com/
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Any luck signing in there?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I typed in the sequence what more should I have done/

You would need to click on that link, and sign in to your Norton account using the email address you signed up with.
Please follow these steps: Sign In to Norton.If you have other products available to install on your device, go to theServices page, under Services select the product you want to download.Click Download Norton.In the Install on this device window, click Agree & Download.Do one of the following depending on your browser:For Internet Explorer: Click Run.For Firefox or Safari: On the top-right corner of the browser, click the Download option to view the downloaded files, and double-click the file that you downloaded.For Chrome: On the bottom-left corner, double-click the file that you downloaded.If the User Account Control window appears, click Continue.Follow the on-screen instructions.
If you would like, I can offer additional services for a remote screen sharing session so that I can download and install the latest subscription for you.