Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I wish to back up my Galaxy GT-N700 using Kies 3. I select

Customer Question

I wish to back up my Galaxy GT-N700 using Kies 3.
I select the features I wish to back up.
When the backup ceases I am informed that there is no data in the Contacts section to back up!.
Sadly this is not the case. I have at least two hundred contacts installed on the android.
Where am I going wrong?
Also having backed up other sections how do I access them on the PC?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
You can backup your phone data using Kies. You can back up the following content from your device: Contacts, S Memo, S Planner (calendar events), call logs, S Health, Message, videos, music, photos, miscellaneous content files, Story Album, Ringtones, Applications, Alarms, Email account information, and Preferences.
However, backup options may vary depending on your device.
When doing a backup of your contacts, where you prompted as to which contacts to backup?
Also, can I remotely access your computer where the Kies software is installed so that I can directly fix the problem while you watch?
Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($15) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.
Please let me know if you want this remote option.
Best regards,
Jess