Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

My acer monitor will not configure just get the circle of doom

Customer Question

My acer monitor will not configure just get the circle of doom going round and round lol
Category: Computer
Expert:  Sudipto replied 2 years ago.
Thank You!! for posting your Question.My name is ***** ***** today I will assist you to solve or identify your problem.

Can you tell me the make and model no. of the PC, with which you are trying to use the monitor ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It is a sunray machine supplied by a coucil
Expert:  Sudipto replied 2 years ago.
OK, but did you checked the configuration of the monitor, because I don't think every monitor is going to work with that machine, because most of these machine supports old model monitors.