Chris L.
Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience:  Certified Computer expert with over 10 years experience.
51029781

I've just had a new computer. I want to keep my e-mail address

I've just had a new computer. I want to keep my e-mail address as***@******.*** but it won't let me go into it. Can you please help me to go through the procedure in order to set this up so I can receive my messages again. Is it alright if I have two e-mail addresses going from this computer one gmail which I go through Microsoft Outlook, and the other through talktalk which I have stated above.
Thanks for your help
from Mary
Category: Computer
Expert:  Chris L. replied 2 years ago.
Hello Mary, Just because you have gotten a new computer it does not change anything with your email. However if you use a program like outlook to check your mail for you than you may need to set it up again. Here is how you set up your tiscali email with outlook, just follow the step by step instructions at the following links:http://help2.talktalk.co.uk/setting-outlook-2010-or-2013-talktalk-emailIf you think this is too difficult and would like me to connect to your computer and do it for you click the get extra help button. If you do not need extra help you can always reply to me to continue the discussion if you have follow up questions.Thank you,Chris