Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

Which is the better browser to use - Firefox or Chrome?

Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Whilst they are both very close and leaps ahead of internet explorer, Chrome is faster and more stable on a wider range of websites then Firefox.
It runs more leaner which gives it this speed increase, and due to Google maintaining the security for it, provides a much more safer browsing experience.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen and then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.