Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

I RECENTLY HAD A REQUEST ON MY PHONE FINANCIAL CONTRIBUTION

i RECENTLY HAD A REQUEST ON MY PHONE FOR A FINANCIAL CONTRIBUTION TOWARDS YOUR SITE- BUT AT 6 AM AND STILL DRUGGED UP WITH SNOOZE I SCREWED UP COULD YOU SEND ME THE FULL DATA REQUEST AGAIN PLEASE,
KIND REGARDS, ***** ***** ADDRESS PLEASE
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you
please let me know from which website you got a request for the financial contribution and did you get it on your email
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I know not from where the email came from. it appeared in/on my request for a -Paul Santisi - play back , if this helps

Terence

Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
do you still have the email or you have deleted it.
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
do you still have the email or text message on your phone.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No, I don't take credit/debit cards to bed, they are suffering too much pain as it is

T

Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
I am sorry you need to give me more info to identify who has send you the message check you text message and let me know if you see any web link or name then i will be able to give you detailed info regarding the message.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I'm sure now it was a scam

thank you for your help

terence

Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
you may ignore any kind of message or email received in your inbox claiming financial gains or gimmicks you may consider them as a scam if it has been a genuine financial institution then you would have a proper email from the sender or a proper physical address of the institution. Please ignore and if you receive any of this kind of email or text you may simply remove or delete it.
I hope i have provided you the information you were looking for, I would really appreciate if you could take out few seconds to rate my service by clicking on the smiley face below this screen or you might get stars above this screen and hit submit will rate me for my service effort and time spent with you.