Russell H.
Russell H., Computer System Tech
Experience:  11 years experience
13568747

How can i find new photos i have just up loaded to my pc

Customer Question

Category: Computer
Expert:  Russell H. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Try going to

Start - Computer
and looking in your user accounts folder, and the 'Pictures' folder (- if you have a Windows PC.)

Does that advice help?

The location of pictures just uploaded to PC from your camera (I presume) is dependent upon 'destination' settings. Those settings would be in the software that you used to do the upload. The most likely destination is 'Pictures', a folder with that name in your user account on the computer.

If you have an Apple computer, that advice is N/A, and please let me know. Thanks.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No i cant find any of my new upload's tried pictures folders documents but no good

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

as im not happy i will look to futherlocation for answers i hav just wasted £20 of my money on nothing

I suggest that you review how you uploaded the pictures. Perhaps the process wasn't completed, and the upload failed.

I suggest that you also try uploading those pictures again. Barring certain settings on the camera, the pictures are still there. This time, note where the pictures are going on the computer (if any indication is shown.)

If neither of those procedures work, tell me what program you are using for uploading of pictures, please. And I will advise you further.
Thank you for the favorable rating - I hope my advice was of use to you, ultimately.

Please feel welcome to return at any time, as needed, to ask another question here at JustAnswer.com, in any one of our numerous categories.