Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I have installed on my computer Panda security and it came

i have installed on my computer Panda security and it came with Regcurepro andParetologic do i need all these as they all seem to do the same thing as far as i can see and my computer still freezes up and i keep getting not responding when im on the web. ive had the panda sec for about 18 mths
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 2 years ago.
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.
Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.
ParetoLogic and Regcurepro are both infected programs and if you downloaded panda security from a legitmate site, then they are not bundled with it. Also, having a antivirus doesn't fix freezing issues, we will need to check this. Can you tell me which process is consuming the most CPU?
Optional Remote Connect Service - Quick Resolution
Would you like me to remotely connect to your computer and fix the issue - The remote service will be an additional service for $39 but will allow me direct access to work on your issue and fix it (while you watch on your screen). If you need remote service, reply with the words "i want remote"
If you do not need the remote service, then simply provide me the requested information above. If you need remote service reply me with the words "i want remote".
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i dont know what cpu is are you saying ishould get rid of pareto and regcure i downloaded panda via aol

You should get rid of Pareto and Regcure anyway, because both of them are not good for computer. They corrupt registry and trigger false warnings.